The iPhone 7 is the next big thing that people are expecting next. Rumors have already started flooding the internet and people have started giving their verdict on what the phone is going to be like. at The Rem, we intend to round up all these rumors and share them with you, so that you are able to get all the information about the iPhone 7 right here.
Apple’s next iPhone is highly anticipated. The question is, whether it will be the iPhone 7 or the iPhone 6c, which is rumored to be a 4 inch device, scheduled for release in the first quarter of 2016. Although we do not know if the other rumors we hear on the internet are worth mentioning or not, we would definitely like to mention the rumors we hear from insiders.
Perhaps the most important source is the KGI securities analyst, Ming-Chi Kuo. Almost all of his predictions about Apple products have sounded true.
So According to Kuo, these are the things that we expect from the iPhone 7:
- The phone is expected to come with a powerful processor. the current iPhone 6 series phones come with an A9 processor, but the iPhone 7 may come with an A10 processor.
- The second important feature is the RAM. The iPhone7 would come with 2 GB ram but for the iPhone 7 plus, the ram is going to be almost 3GB.
- Kuo is of the view that as compared to the use of the LPDDR4 memory that runs at 3200 MT/s speeds in the iPhone 6 range, the iPhone 7 range would come with LPDDR4 memory at 4266 MT/s speeds.
- The iPhone 7 would come with improved radio frequency and cellular performance as recently gauged by reports from Avago. The use of a Qualcomm’s X12 LTE modem has been suggested by many sources. This imparts faster speed to the phone in tems of downloads and Wi-Fi connection.
- As for the exterior design it is obvious that the first concentration would be on slimming it down. Kuo suggests that the phones would be slimmed down by a millimeter and a half .
- The resolution is also expected to be made better. 1920 x 1080p for the 4.7 inch version and a 2560 x 1440 for the 5.5 inch version have been suggested by users. An OLED screen would be in place. It is too early to prove anything, but we might be able to see a 4K display if Apple decides to push things to a different level with this phone.
- The iPhone has just moved from an 8MP to a 12 MP camera standard, so there are hardly any chances that the camera will see any changes this year. iPhone 7 might stick to using a 12MP rear shutter.
- Of course, 3D touch, a better Siri and perhaps a n improved user interface are expected on the iPhone 7 as well.